Todor Kableshkov Higher School of Transport. TR/05/B/F/PP/178 009 MODULAR TE Country Report. 1. Common information. Levels of professional training in Bulgaria. Mechanic Specialist Bachelor Master Doctor. Teacher’s (trainer’s) qualification.
TR/05/B/F/PP/178 009MODULAR TE
1. According to the low teacher’s (trainer’s) qualification depends on the level of professional training;
2. There are special requirements for certain professions/subjects.
Common professional training center – self-dependant or connected to certain other organization (enterprise); students study only professional subjects and obtain diploma for Mechanic in certain profession; student’s age – 18 – 65 years; duration of training – 1 – 24 months, depends on the course.
Technical Gymnasium (the old variant is Tehnikum) – usually Governmental centers; students study common educational and professional subjects and obtain diploma for High education level and for Mechanic in certain profession; student’s age – 15 – 18 (19) years for regular training, the age could be extended to 65 years for extramural students.
Universities - students study common educational and professional subjects and obtain diploma for Higher education level and certain profession; student’s age – 18 (19) – 21 (28) years for regular training, the age could be extended to 65 years for extramural students. Students could obtain diploma for Specialist, Bachelor, Master or Doctor degree, depends on the program of training.
1. Concept of cutting process: kinematics, dynamics, regimes, physico-mechanical phenomena related to cutting process.
2. Cutting tools and instrumental materials.
3. Machine tools: types, characteristics – constructive, kinematical, technological.
4. Turning on a lathe – technological possibilities, instruments, machines.
5. Processing of openings: drilling, countersign, reamering, technological possibilities, tools, machines.
6. Milling cutters – technological possibilities, tools.
7. Grinding machines – technological possibilities, tools, machines.
8. Grating and gouging machines - technological possibilities, tools, machines.
9. Broaching machines. Instruments.
10. Tooth-working machines – technological possibilities, tools, machines.
1. Formation of professional skills for work and adjustment of metal-cutting machines.
2. Skills for preliminary preparation of tools and machines for elaboration of detail when there is assigned drawing.
1. In the end of the training students must know concept of the working process by means of cutting; factors influencing the right going of process
2. To analyse physical and heat phenomena during the process of cutting and their influence on quality and preciseness of the working materials.
3. To choose right cutting tools according to their description, constriction and materials they are made of.
4. To analyse elements and regimes of cutting and their influence on preciseness and quality of working surfaces and efficiency of labour.
5. Kinematic and technological peculiarities of metal-cutting machines, the structural building and controlling.
6. To describe the structure, main functions and technological possibilities of most frequently used metal-cutting machines.
7. To read kinematic schemes of metal-cutting machines.
We use traditional methods for evaluation:
- the subject that trains if it is common technical subject (or very closed one);
- the profession that trains if the subject is professionalizing;
- the profession that trains and to have post-graduating specialty if the subject is under specialization.
These facts show that we pay remarkable attention of specializing and science skills, knowledge and profession more than of pedagogical skills.
We created our system of education with close connections with other European systems in Engineering training.
Presentation of relatively part of subject hours from total student’s obligatory hours.
There is a special course on Children Pedagogy. Pedagogy education of trainers is not obligatory but is desirable.