III. Information flow Integration. SIMPLIFYING AND STANDARDIZING BORDER-RELATED DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS WITH NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES Unification Border crossing procedures-related documentation: TIR’s certificate; SMGS rail way bill; Customs Inland Transit (CIT or WTT ).
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Unification Border crossing procedures-related documentation:
All this disagrees with TIR Convention of 1975 according to which only TIR Certificate is required for transit goods
3. ACCEPTANCE OF PRE-ARRIVAL DECLARATION/DATA FOR PROCESSING PURPOSES:
4. DATA EXCHANGE AMONG CUSTOMS AND OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES:
5. ADVANCE DATA EXCHANGE BETWEEN CONTROLLING GOVERNMENT ENTITIES AND TRANSPORT OPERATORS AND RANSPARENT PUBLICATION OF CONTROLLING AGENCY REQUIREMENTS
6. DIFFICULTIES IN THE SPHERE OF OIL-PRODUCTS TRANSIT TRANSPORTATION ACCORDING CURRENT LEGISLATION (typical case)
In case when transit product goes from Poti to Azerbaijan the necessary stages are following:
- The representative of shipment company goes to the Customs Department in Tbilisi and submits all required documentation. Here he is informed what guarantee sum is necessary for transit shipment;
- Then, he goes to the Bank or to the Insurance Company and takes guarantee letter;
- He submits financial guarantee to the Customs Department;
- After several days he receives at the Customs Department a transit permission;
- He submits shipment license from Tbilisi (original) and a special declaration for transit documents’ drawing up to Poti Regional Customs;
- Then, when good leave the territory of Georgia at the Red Bridge, he gets again a copy of special declaration;
- He goes again to Tbilisi and submits this copy to the Customs Department and asks officially to get back the original of guarantee letter;
- In several days he goes to the Customs Department and gets back letter of guarantee.