Vedic Meditation Improve Memory Increase Concentration Meditation improves the quality of life Introduction Relevant background and interest Benchmark current state of memory & concentration power Learn meditation techniques Results depend on daily practice. 12 Mins a day (Minimum)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Meditation improves the quality of life
Relevant background and interest
Benchmark current state of memory & concentration power
Learn meditation techniques
Results depend on daily practice.
12 Mins a day (Minimum)
Physical & Mental
Memory span has been linked to performance on:
(Miyake & Shah, 1999).
Lower pulse rate
Lower blood pressure
* Control over mind and senses.
* Aware & in tune with true identity (not as identification such as his body, job, race, religion)
* Systematically unfolds one's full potential
- enlivening the inner intelligence,
- developing higher states of consciousness,
- allowing to develop inherent consciousness.
* Enlivens orderliness, dynamism, and creativity
- resulting in greater effectiveness
- success in daily life.
Meditation (3 - One minute Sessions)
Grocery List Example:
Make things interesting, make it a challenge.