Film Festivals Footage Film Festivals Footage
TV & Web coverage Films & Festivals: We coverand distribute the best from both 1. Delivery of TVCoverage Raw footage from festivals, edited segments, daily highlights, half hour show… Satellite or Internet transfers… 2. Web « Red Carpet Channel » Film, people and festivals news and videos from all over the world updated daily Automatically customized to the look and feel of the existing TV web site.
Entertainment provider since 1995 Founded in 1995, Filmfestivals has become a leading provider of online entertainment solutions, bringing customized services to major clients worldwide US Bravo TV Independant Film Channel - IFC Yahoo Hollywood.com France TF1, M6, Arte Wanadoo (n°1 internet access provider), Voila, Chello Germany T-Online (n°1 internet access provider) UK AOL, Netscape, Compuserve Italy RAI Sat…
1. TV coverage 4 types of video formats for TV broadcasters • Raw footage on demand • A first cut edition of 20-minute highlights. « Festival higlights » • 3-5 minutes interstitials from 50 festivals a year « Best from Fest ». • A final cut episode of 30-minute: « Festival wrap up ». You can also ask our TV crews on location for special assignments
1. TV coverage • Daily raw footage from major festivals: Example, Cannes 5 hours daily. • 1 hours of press conferences daily • 1 hours of daily actor, director, producer, festival director, starlets, etc. interviews. Clips from related films. • 1 hour B- roll of Cannes ambience, beach, Croisette, fashion, Palais, talent… • 1 hour of nightly party coverage. The celebrities, the bands, dancing until dawn. • 1 hour of nightly official competition film presentations; Red carpet arrivals, soundbites from nominees, nominated film clip extracts • Some daily market and business behind the scenes coverage.
1. TV coverage TV 20-minute daily highlights • Daily highlights of TV content pre-edited in a format that will allow each broadcaster to cut to own specific requirements. • Daily satellite link up and down (to your downlink). • TV Coverage for each film in main competition will include : • red carpet arrival (when available) • Audience reaction sound bites • Press conference • Excerpts of film when available • Complete Press Kit text • Other sections key events • Special events: First director dinner, official events... • Parties and market…
1. TV coverage Interstitials 3-5 minutes « Best from Fest » • Daily clips during major festivals • 5 segments during other important events • Important premieres (Hollywood, Paris, London…) • Minimum of 10 per month all year long • Content: Director interview, ambiance, red carpet, opening , closing ceremony.
1. TV coverage TV show wrap up Festival special • Half-hour edited show delivered for airing a few days after the festival • Wrap up of Festival reduced for buyers of the daily higlights. • Sample video on request More Info available onlinefrom http://www.filmfestivalspro.com/services/syndication.shtml
2. Red Carpet Channel 2. Red Carpet Channel Yearly Web channel customized to the look and feel of your TV site including: - film, people andfestival news feed updated on a daily basis, with a picture and video gallery - festival search engine linked to our database - festival dedicated site: at least one festival a month View demo here
3. Samples and logs • Online demo • Streaming presentations check online • Logs from Cannes 2003 download • We also produced numerous assigned reportages in Cannes for, UGC, DEVIN International, MPO, INTEL, Toronto Pictures, Davidoff…
2. Red Carpet Channel • An innovative international entertainment company • with a core staff of more than 30, • a network of journalists in 65 territories, • and an exclusive partnership with • The international film critics association. • Born to the Web in 1995 • World leader for Festival & Film news, services & technology • Ofices in: • Paris, New-York, Hamburg
Discover our sites online The interactive theaterFilms and premieres in broadband FilmfestivalsTV The pro Site The international general audience narrowband interviews The monthly TV magazine The Filmfestivals Community The studio And the Local sites Our sites Contact: Bruno Chatelin email@example.com Malo Girod de l’Ain firstname.lastname@example.org FilmFestivals Entertainment Group PARIS - LOS ANGELES - NEW YORK European Headquarters : 25, Bd Malesherbes 75008 Paris France Tel : 33 (0)1 72 74 71 79 – Fax : 33 (0)1 72 74 73 79 Web : www.Filmfestivals.com Email us email@example.com JOIN US BE A PLAYER