M-30 Ring-Road Project Financial Structure MAY 2007. INDEX. Project description Company structure Financial structure Quality Service Model Benefits. 2. Project Description. The Project: Remodelling of the roads and the area occupied by M-30 ring-road.
2. Refurbishment of Calle Costa Rica and Plaza de J.M. Soler and their intersections with the M30.
3. Refurbishment of the M30 intersection with the Avenida de América (A-2).
4. Improvement of the intersection between the eje M-23 – O’Donnell and M30.
5. Improvement of the intersection between M30 and the A-3.
8. Connection between calle Embajadores and M40 ring road.
9. Burial underground of Avenida de Portugal from Paseo de Extremadura to M30.
10.1. Burial iunderground of the crossroad of Puente del Rey – Avenida de Portugal between Puente de Segovia and Marqués de Monistrol Avenue.
10.2. Burial underground of M30 from Puente de Segovia to Puente de San Isidro.
11.1. Burial undergound of M30 from Puente de Segovia to Puente de Praga.
11.2. Burial underground of M30 from Puente de Praga and Nudo Sur.
12. Service route for the M30 in the northwest area and addition of three lanes in the intersection with M30 west area.
14. Construction of a new access to the Avenida de la Ilustración with the Colmenar M-607 road.
Sections of the works
PPP – Public Private Partnership
Constitution date: 21st May 2004
Initial Capital: €70 million, fully founded by the Madrid City Council
of Operating & Management
Interest & subordinated loan repayment
Monthly construction payments
Interest & Loan repayment
FINANCING SOURCES 100%
Madrid City Council 80%
Private partner 20%
Additionally, it was defined a contractual relation between
Equity / Investment cost = 16%
Temporary financial recourses
266,7 mill €
By Operating & Management
407,2 mill €
101,8 mill €
202,3 mill €
24,1 mill €
Monthly works payments
3.180 mill €
2.500,0 mill €
Initially fixed (at contract date) and constant. Annually updated by CPI
Can be considered as a Minimum Guaranteed Revenue
Guarantee the payment of part of the Debt Service (Facility A) to the financial institutions
The amount directly depends on service level (technical and quality standards)
Can present discounts according to the results of the M&O program audit
Deductions are applied
(Values in Millions Euros of 2005)
ACCIDENT and EMERGENCY
Indicator Definition: Percentage of incident, accidents and emergencies dealt with on time in relationship to the total number within an audit period.
Indicator value according to contractual standards levels: 100 %
Bi-annual audits to determine the service level given by MC30