GLOBALIZATION. Does globalization hurt or help poor people ?. The term "globalization" is mentioned in 1959 in the English newspaper The Economist . "Globalization" increased peak flows, including: the volume of trade in goods services labor technology international capital.
Doesglobalizationhurt or help poor people ?
The term "globalization" is mentioned in 1959 in the English newspaper The Economist.
"Globalization" increased peak flows, including:
It is a necessary step to allow third world countries become industrialized and developed countries, and not be merely exporters of raw materials. By intercultural exchange, it allows the man to open his horizons.
Free trade. This is an economic system that promotes the free movement of goods and services within the same geographical area by removing tariffs (duties and taxes) and anything that can hinder trade.Several types of international agreements were signed with the aim of promoting free trade:
• bilateral reciprocal trade between two countries,• creation of free trade areas (example: European Union ...)• multilateral agreements negotiated at the World Trade Organization (WTO).
The firms provide three important supports to the development:
Despite the implementation of various economic policies for about forty years, economic growth in many African countries remains relatively low in contrast to high population growth. This has the effect of reducing the purchasing power of people.
Africa's place in globalization as in its current form is far from rosy. This site is limited mostly to:
• Provider in respecting manpower cheap on the world market.
• Supply of raw materials to industries in developed countries.
• Uncork for products of major industrialized nations.
• Testing areas of differentpolicies, economic theories and development