10 Ultimate Tips to Crack NEET National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Presented By: MediengOnline.com
(1) The questions asked in NEET phase 2 exam consists 3 subjects: Biology, Physics and Chemistry. All the aspiring candidates should refer to NCERT course books alone to do preparation. Study each and every topic, but keep your focus on the preparation and practice of critical topics advised by your teachers.
(2) For the preparation Biology subject, NCERT text books are enough to study. Revise at least one biology chapter everyday.
(3) For Chemistry and Physics preparation, all the students must clear their basic concepts of these 2 subjects. Plan every month carefully, you can allot three week's time for the study and rest of the days for revising, solving sample question papers and taking as many mock tests as possible.
(4) Give equal time to every subject, since it is the exam for Biology stream students, their focus could be more on to study biology rather and this may hamper Physics and Chemistrypreparation.
(5) As the competition is really fierce in NEET (AIPMT) exam, one right or wrong question can create a rank difference in thousand above or below, so you must focus on practicing all the three subjects to gain maximum marks.
(6) To prepare for Physics, one should always keep a sheet containing all the important formulas so that he can revise anywhere at free time. For Chemistry, always have a sheet with major equations written on it. for Biology preparation, prepare notes that carry important words and their brief description.
(7) Download previous years AIPMT questions papers and carefully observe the pattern of questions asked. This will be immensely helpful in understanding how the marks are distributed among the 3 subjects.
(8) Solve as many last years question papers as possible, it will give you a sense of what kind of questions are usually asked in this prestigious medical entrance exam.
(9) Take plenty of mock tests (At mediengonline.com anyone take online mock test). It is the best way to know your preparation level, how much time you are spending on attempting questions and then you can improve on these aspects.
(10) Last but not the least, if you don’t feel confident with your preparation, either join an institute or an online learning platform like Medieng Onlineto succeed in the NEET entrance exam.
Thanks Join Medieng Online to access NEET study material, tutorials, expert help and previous years question papers for practice. Phone: +91-8800957721, 8718960308 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.mediengonline.com/