Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. The Salary Salary: Rs. 50,000/- per monthDaily Allowance: Rs. 2,000/- per day when the MP attends parliament sessions
2. The TravelAn MP is allowed 34 free air journeys in a year with his/her spouse or any number of companions or relatives. The spouse/companion can travel alone eight times in a year to meet the member.By just showing the Identity Card, he/she can travel at any time by any railway in India in first class air-conditioned or executive class.While travelling outside of India, the MP is given free First Class air/rail tickets.
3. The House and Telephone An MP is entitled to have three telephones without payment of installation and rental chargesWhile in office a Member is allotted a flat without having to pay the licence fee. He/She also gets 50,000 units of electricity and 4,000 KL of water per year.
4. The Medical Facilities Under the Central Government Health Scheme, the MP and his/her family gets free medical treatment on a monthly contribution of Rs. 500/-.
5. The Constituency AllowanceEvery MP gets Rs 45,000 as their Constituency Allowance.
6. The Office Expense AllowanceEvery month, Rs 45,000 is allotted to an MP, of which 15,000 is meant for stationery and the rest is for secretarial assistance.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/ allotted to an MP, of which 15,000 is meant for stationery and the rest is for secretarial assistance.