1. Target Your Audience • The design process, get into the head of your customer base. Think about what kinds of ads will reach them. Putting a face on your audience will help you make vital decisions about the design and placement of your ads.
2. Curb Boredom • Entertain your billboard audience. Let your billboard spark their imagination and encourage them to seek out more information about your business. • Digital billboard advertising are very entertain the people.
3. Think Bigger • Sometimes the hardest facet of creating a billboard ad is thinking about the scale of the images and text. You have to keep in mind that views of the billboard will often be at a distance of 500 feet or more. The text will have to be at least a foot tall and spacing between words and lines must be increased.
4. Write a Sentence, Not a Book • Motorists, cyclists, and pedestrians glance at billboards quickly and don’t have the time to read a long, drawn-out message about your business. A rule of thumb is to keep text at seven words or less. If you can’t get your company’s message across with a short phrase, billboard ads may not be right for you.
5. Remember Readability • Although you may love fancy fonts, they are not a good choice for outdoor advertising. Use simple, large fonts that are legible from great distances.
6. Design Responsibly • There’s a fine line between getting your billboard noticed and providing a huge distraction to drivers. Depending on your business you might want to keep your image choices G-rated and your text clean.
7. Keep Your Images Relevant • Kittens and puppies are undoubtedly adorable, but unless you’re a pet supply company, they have no business on your billboard. Choose one of your products to display on your billboards or an iconic image that viewers can associate with your brand.
8. Choose High-Resolution Images • Grainy and blurry photos will look unappealing displayed on a large canvas like billboards. As a guideline, billboard images should have a resolution minimum of 300 pixels per inch. • The best electronic billboard advertising in bangalore, karnataka for the high resolution images
9. Don’t Forget Your Contact Info • Branding is a must on your billboard. Remember to incorporate your business phone number and website in the space.
10. Colors and Contrast • Billboard ads aren’t the time to go boring with your color choices. Choose bold colors since they’ll be more noticeable from large distances. Contrasting colors will improve readability. Ideal choices include black, white, red, yellow and blue.
Conclusion • These simple tips will help you elevate your billboard advertising campaigns. • These techniques can also be applied to digital billboards since your end goal will be the same: get your business noticed. • Know more about outdoor media in bangalore, karnataka.