1) What is present in all cell types, regulates what enters and leaves the cell, separates internal from external environment , and composed of a lipid bilayer ? 2) What’s in eukaryotic cells, the control center of a cell, and contains DNA?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2) What’s in eukaryotic cells, the control center of a cell, and contains DNA?
3) What sorts, chemically alters, and packages important molecules?
4) What detoxifies harmful substances that enter the body?
5) What helps support cell structure and drive cell movement?
6) What is osmosis?
7) What regulates what enters and leaves the body?
8) What is the movement from an area of higher to lower concentration?
1)Plasma Membrane 2)Nucleus 3)Golgi Apparatus 4)Peroxisomes
5)Cytoskeleton 6)Diffusion of water molecules 7)Transport 8)Diffusion