Evaluations@Griffith Creating a Survey Sponsored by THE TEACHING & LEARNING EXCELLENCE COMMITTEE
3. Enter your username and password on the “Evaluations@Griffith” login screen
7. WIZARD Step 3: Identify the appropriate offering (Campus and Semester) and click Create
8. WIZARD Step 4: If Paper-based, indicate where the survey will be conducted
OR 8. WIZARD Step 4: If Online, confirm the dates the survey will be accessible to students
9. WIZARD Step 6: Survey Questions Standard Survey QuestionsThe ten standard (mandatory) questions are displayed at the bottom of the screen (scroll down to view). These will be the first ten questions in your survey. You are not required to add further questions, but you may include up to ten additional questions.
9. WIZARD Step 6: Survey Questions Adding Survey QuestionsYou have the option to include up to ten additional questions. These can be a combination of:(a) Questions from the Question Bank provided - View the questions in each theme by clicking - Select a question by ticking its checkbox(b) Your own questions - Click “Add Your Own Questions” to enter the question text - Click “Save and Continue” after entering your last questionIf you do not wish to add any questions, click “Go to Next Step”.
9. WIZARD Step 6: Survey Questions (a)Adding Questions from the Question BankAdd up to ten questions from the Question Bank - View the questions in each theme by clicking - Select a question by ticking its checkbox - Hide the questions in each theme by clicking Then click “Add Your Own Questions” or, if you do not wish to write your own questions, click “Go to Next Step”.
9. WIZARD Step 6: Survey Questions (b)Adding Your Own QuestionsAdd up to ten of your own questions - Enter the question text (You must add one question at a time) - Click “Save and Continue” after entering your last questionIf you decide not to add your own questions, click “Back”, then click “Go to Next Step”.
Optional: Modifying Survey ContentClick “Make Changes” if you wish to edit the optional questions you have included in your survey.
Optional: Modifying Survey Content (cont’d)The themes from which you selected your optional questions are highlighted for easy reference. Expand themes and select/deselect questions, as desired. Click “Go to Next Step”.
10. Approve Survey ContentClick “HAPPY” to approve survey content (or click “Make Changes” to edit further)
11. Survey Complete: If Paper-based … Click “This is the link to your questionnaire”, print the entire .pdf file displayed, and carefully read the survey instructions.
12. Logoff or click “Yes” to create another survey Click “my GU surveys” to view a list of all your surveys
Evaluations@Griffith For assistance or further information please contact: Dr Duncan Nulty, Project Manager (academic matters) Lecturer, Griffith Institute for Higher EducationPh: 387 56813Email: email@example.comWendy Dyer (user support for Evaluations@Griffith) Senior Projects Officer, Griffith Institute for Higher EducationPh: 387 56848Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgElizabeth O'Brien (user support for Evaluations@Griffith) Change Manager, INS Consulting ServicesPh: 387 54052Email: email@example.com