Criteria for House Agent’s Licence.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1) The applicant must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
2) Other than holder of a degree of BSc. (Real Estate) (NUS) or an advocate and solicitor who has in force a practising certificate, the applicant has to pass the Common Examination for House Agents (CEHA) or attended and passed the Association of Singapore Realtors' Course or Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers' Real Estate Agency Course;
3) Applicant must have experience of at least 1 year, working under the supervision of a licensed housing agency.
4) Applicant must be able to produce documentary proof of 20 property transactions concluded for the past 2 years on behalf of licensed housing agency, of which at least 5 should be of private properties - sale or *rental (*at least one (1) year lease).
The 20 transactions should consist of 20 direct cases OR 15 direct cases, and 10 co-broke cases. Please note that every co- broke case is considered as half a case. The net commission received for each transaction concluded should at least be $1,000.
5) Applicant must be able to produce documentary proof to show that he or she is the major shareholder holding more than 50% of the issued shares in the subject company.
6) New application with similar name to an existing licensed Company, Limited Liability Partnership or Business would not be accepted for the purpose of issuing the licence as this may give rise to confusion to the public having business dealing in real estate.