Vocabulary 1 Words!. 1. Estranged - ( adj ) displaying or evincing a feeling of alienation; alienated 2. Sardonic - ( adj ) mocking; cynical; sneering. 3. Retort - (n) sharp or clever reply 4 . Pertinent- ( adj ) relating directly to the matter at hand; relevant.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Estranged- (adj) displaying or evincing a feeling of alienation; alienated
2. Sardonic- (adj) mocking; cynical; sneering
3. Retort- (n) sharp or clever reply
4. Pertinent- (adj) relating directly to the matter at hand; relevant
5. Prodigy- (n) person who is amazingly talented or intelligent
6.Indolent- (adj) having or showing a disposition to avoid exertion; slothful
7. Superfluous- (adj) exceeding what is sufficient or necessary: extra
8. Ubiquitous- (adj) existing or being everywhere at the same time: constantly
9.Malodorous- (adj) having a bad smell
10. Concessions- (n) things given or granted as privileges