BUSINESS MODEL ON MULTIPLEX CINEMA. Presented to: Prof. Lalit Sharma. Presented by: Santanu Bhukta Utsav Pandey Shravan Kumar Aashi Agarwal Shubham Gupta Rahul Sharma Prabhat Tyagi. Value Propositions. Free popcorn on more than 5 tickets. 30% off on membership
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Prof. Lalit Sharma
1. Growing family spending on entertainment
2. Large film industry with more than 200 films released each year
3. More offers to retain customers
4. Venture into business of film distribution
5. Expand business by increasing number of screens and targeting wider audience
6. Collaborate with networking sites and Franchises
Major competitors in the film exhibition industry:PVR Cinemas; Inox Leisure Limited; Adlabs Films Limited; ShrinagarCinemas Limited; E City Entertainment; Wave Cinemas; and DT Cinemas.
1. PVR’s offer of IT solutions includes mobile apps, cloud computing, payment gateways, enterprise applications and multimedia applications.
2. Creates differentiated solutions that meet customer needs
3. Executes cross functional ideas from idea to launch
4. Makes a meticulous study of customer expectations and behavior, market research andtechnology needs