Aug 09 Safety Meeting. Larry Brockshus. Overview. Aug Sentinel SA Lightning CAP June Aircraft Mishaps 2009 Aircraft incidents 101 Critical Days of Summer MN Wing Grounding. Loss of Situational Awareness Due to Ineffective Scan.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
• Thunderstorms happen year round.
• Lightning can strike as far 10 miles from the area of rain
• Remember: If you can hear thunder, you are close enough to be struck by lightning
• Move to a safe shelter: fully enclosed, plumbing and/or wiring.
• Stay away from showers, sinks, hot tubs, and electronic equipment such as TVs, radios, corded telephones and computers.
• If you are unable to take shelter in a safe building, seek a safe vehicle. One that is fully enclosed, metal topped such as a hard topped car, minivan, bus, truck, etc.