RECOUNT. What is recount text ? Recount is a text to retell s an events and an experiences in the past. Such as biography, vacation, visiting, unforgetable experiences, ets . Its also used to write journals, trips, diaries, personal letter, history, newspapers, sport reports,etc .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The purpose of recount text ;
either to inform or to entertain the audiences or the readers.
Orientation : Provides the setting and introduce the participants, the place
Events : Tells series events that happened in the past.
Re-Orientation : It is optional. Stating personal comment of the writers to
- Simple past tense (verb 2).
- Introducing personal participants: I, my family, my group, my team etc.
- Temporal conjunction/ using chronological connection: then, first, after,
before, after that, suddenly, etc.
- Using action verbs: drove, arrived, walked, ran, cooked, made , stayed,
played, visited, etc.
- Linking verbs: was, were.
- Using past progresive ; (was/were + verb- ing ).
Airplane/ Bali/ Bali Hotel/ two days.
Let me tell you my experience , last month I traveled by plane to
Bali , I spent the night in Bali Hotel for two days. I think it was a
wonderful trip, you know!!!.
Ok, that’ all my short story.