'Get Fit with your Feet'. Presented by Kimberley Bush. About Me. Why I am studying this topic?. Foot Health is neglected. Challenging. Area of Interest. Future Development. Sam Leitch.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Presented by Kimberley Bush
Foot Health is neglected
Area of Interest
Is my supervisor. He is passionate about foot health and is an excellent roll model for people aspiring to make a change in there chosen field.
Podiatry Council of Australia…
- The state of our health is reflected in our feet
- The first signs of many diseases, including diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis and coronary heart disease, show up in the feet
- Walking is a great form of exercise with a huge range of social, physical and mental health benefits.
- 60% of people have reported foot pain sometime in their lifetime
- 2/3s of those in the last 12 months
-Yet 2/5 seeked professional treatment
Reference: Newspoll research relesased by Australasian Council (2002)
Your feet are the gateway to your health and happiness
Thankyou for listening to my presentation