INMATE SUPERVISION. NCCRC 2007. THIS CLASS SHOULD BE NAMED WITH THREE DIFFERENT TITLES…. OFFENDER SUPERVISION. INMATE MANIPULATION. INMATE “CON GAMES”. Code Of Professional & Personal Conduct And Ethical Responsibility.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
INMATE “CON GAMES”
4. I will not discriminate unfairly by dispensing of special favors to anyone for any reason and never accept for myself, my family, or others any favors or benefits from any inmates or others which could possibly reflect an influence upon my conduct of duty and responsibility.
5. I will avoid unnecessary social conduct with inmates whether inside or outside of the institution.
6. I will never discuss other employees with inmates, including their work, personal lives and habits, or associations with others.
7. I will support fellow employees at all times.
8. I will not engage in horseplay or fraternization with inmates, nor will I allow my name to be used as in support or opposition of inmate proposals concerning the operation of NCCRC, NDSP, JRCC, MRCC, or RRI.
9. I will not complain about my employment either in public, with co-workers or to the press without first addressing my concerns with the Director or their designee.
10. I will always treat other staff with respect, kindness, and tolerance. I will be professional, maintain self-control and discipline, and exercise patience and discretion in my dealings with others.