Organizational Systems Controls. Controlling The process of establishing and implementing mechanisms to ensure that objectives are achieved. Preliminary Controls (Feedforward Controls) Controls designed to anticipate and prevent possible problems.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Establish Strategic Goals
1. Establish standards of performance.
2. Measure actual performance.
3. Compare performance to standards.
4. Take corrective action.
4. Do nothing or provide reinforcement.
1. Describe current performance.
2. Describe desired performance.
3. Get a commitment to change.
4. Follow up.
1. Refer to past feedback.
2. Ask why the undesired behavior was used.
3. Give the discipline.
4. Get commitment to change and develop a plan.
5. Summarize and state the follow up.