APPLIANCE CHECKS. COMPETENCE STATEMENT 312. AIM To enable the individual to assist in checking the operational readiness of an appliance. OBJECTIVES 1) Conduct and record an inventory check of an appliance (utilising the Asset Management System)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
COMPETENCE STATEMENT 312
1) Conduct and record an inventory check of an appliance (utilising the Asset Management System)
2) Confirm that equipment is stowed correctly and safely
3) Describe the appropriate action to correct any deficiency/defects
4) Recognise the hazards of loose equipment on an appliance
5) Conduct simple checks of equipment to ensure it will operate
6) Re-stow an appliance correctly after operational use.
7) Identify the correct location of equipment
All inventory checks should be carried out utilising the Asset Management Recording System
4) What should the ECO check?