Men who are looking for a healthy manhood will do well to pay attention to their overall health. And that extra attention will offer the bonus of a more handsome male organ as well.
By John Dugan
When a man is seeking out a healthy manhood, he already knows that excellent member care is a requirement. But what about other things he can do to create a healthy, handsome male organ? A man’s overall health has a significant effect on every part of the body, including the member. Here are some of the most important things a man can do to enhance his overall health, and in turn, help give his healthy manhood the best possible treatment.
1) Good nutrition. When it comes to overall health, it all begins with good nutrition. The proper nutrients in the body are necessary for any sort of exercise to provide maximum benefit, so a guy should begin his overall health journey with the food he puts into his body. This includes looking to lean proteins, such as chicken or fish, as well as whole grains, plenty of vegetables and lots of fruits. If those vegetables and fruits are served raw, that’s even better to preserve the nutrients his body needs.
2) Aerobic exercise. Cardiovascular health is vitally important, not just for overall health benefits, but for a healthy manhood as well. Why? Because the member is dependent upon the tiny blood vessels that run through it. Those blood vessels not only bring the necessary oxygen and other requirements, but they also allow a rush of blood to come through for tumescence. Aerobic exercise that gets the heart rate up helps ensure that the heart continues to be as healthy as possible.
3) Stretching exercises. These exercises, especially in the form of various yoga positions, can help improve sensual function in surprising ways. Studies have shown that yoga can boost a guy’s sensual desire and performance, seed release control, tumescence strength and even the quality of a man’s ultimate pleasure. Though there isn’t a clear reason why this works, it might be attributed to the overall health yoga brings, as well as the confidence a man feels as he becomes stronger and more flexible.
4) Weight training. Training with weight is important as well, though it’s good to remember that a man doesn’t need a bodybuilder’s physique to be healthy. Building strong, lean muscle is a huge help for better metabolism, circulation and male hormone production. Working closely with a trainer can help a guy find his proper fitness regimen.
5) Stress reduction. Finally, a guy must remember that no matter how good his nutrition and how excellent his exercise program might be, the levels of stress he is under from day to day can have a massive effect on his overall health. That’s why it’s so important to reduce stress as much as possible. A guy can do this in a variety of ways; what leads to stress relief for one man might not be the same for another. For instance, someone might find playing tennis relaxing, while another guy just wants to “veg out” in front of video games, while another turns to reading a good book.
A guy who wants to improve his member health can always start with his overall health, but that’s not quite enough. In order to have the most handsome male organ possible, a man should reach for a great member health crème(health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) on a daily basis. A crème that contains multiple nutrients, such as powerful antioxidants and protein-building amino acids, can help ensure better overall health of the member. In addition, certain vitamins can impart a variety of benefits, such as vitamin A for odor control, vitamin D for skin health and vitamin E for smooth skin. Wrap it all up in a Shea butter base and a man is well on his way to the most handsome, healthy manhood he can possibly have.