Workforce Orientation . Welcome to Workforce Solutions. Workforce Solutions is a leading placement agency. Last year we helped employers fill over 21,000 positions. We have 20 offices and more than 700 dedicated, professional, and friendly staff to help you look for work.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Look for work and keep a paper record of all the activities you participate in.
2. Participate in the activities arranged by Workforce Solutions for ___hours a week and report your participation hours weekly.
3. Accept Workforce Solutions job referrals.Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
5. Keep in touch with us on a regular basis and attend all scheduled appointments.
6. If you do not meet your work requirements and report your participation to Workforce Solutions, you will lose your SNAP benefits.SNAP benefit Employment & Training