1h10 selling advantage program details sp richards co horizonusa
Download
1 / 3

1H10 Selling Advantage Program Details SP Richards Co. & HorizonUSA - PowerPoint PPT Presentation


  • 60 Views
  • Uploaded on

1H10 Selling Advantage Program Details SP Richards Co. & HorizonUSA. Mangano 12/8/08 v1.0. Selling Advantage 1H10 Standard Program – Growth and Rebates (changes from 2H09). STANDARD Total Supplies* Growth Growth target = 6% earns a rebate = 1% on Total Supplies

loader
I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work described.
capcha
Download Presentation

PowerPoint Slideshow about '1H10 Selling Advantage Program Details SP Richards Co. & HorizonUSA' - lydia-richardson


An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation

Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript
1h10 selling advantage program details sp richards co horizonusa

1H10Selling Advantage Program DetailsSP Richards Co. & HorizonUSA

Mangano 12/8/08 v1.0


Selling advantage 1h10 standard program growth and rebates changes from 2h09
Selling Advantage 1H10Standard Program –Growth and Rebates (changes from 2H09)

STANDARD

Total Supplies* Growth

Growth target = 6% earns a rebate = 1% on Total Supplies

NO CHANGE - Total Supplies Growth is not a prerequisite for Toner or Ink Rebate eligibility

Toner Growth (5T)

Growth target = 6% earns a rebate = 1% on Toner only

Total Toner rebate opportunity is still 2%

(1% for Toner in Total Supplies + 1% Toner (stand-alone) = 2%)

Ink Growth (1N)

Growth target = 6% earns a rebate = 1% on Ink only

Total Ink rebate opportunity is 2%

(1% for Ink in Total Supplies + 1% Ink (stand-alone) = 2%)

Mid-Program ‘Draw’ Rebate(measured as Q1, Jan 1 to Mar 31, 2010)

When ‘Total Supplies‘ is => 50% of 6 month target = 1% rebate on ‘Total Supplies’

* Total Supplies = HP Toner, Ink, Specialty Media, Storage

new

HP Confidential


Selling advantage 1h10 standard program rebate structure change
Selling Advantage 1H10Standard Program - Rebate Structure change

Benefits:

1) Can earn Toner or Ink rebates

even if Total Supplies growth < 6%

Benefits:

2) Can earn up to 2% Rebate

on Toner or Ink

Stand-alone

Total Supplies

rebate

Stand-alone

Toner or Ink rebate

Combo of Total Supplies

and Toner or Ink Rebates

2% Rebate

on Toner

Grow Toner 6%

earn 1% rebate

Grow Total Supplies 6%

earn 1% rebate

(Toner, Ink, Specialty Paper,

Storage Media)

+

1% Rebate on

Ink, Specialty Paper,

Storage Media

Equivalent

of

new

new

2% Rebate

on Ink

Grow Ink 6%

earn 1% rebate

Grow Total Supplies 6%

earn 1% rebate

(Toner, Ink, Specialty Paper,

Storage Media)

+

Equivalent

of

1% Rebate on

Ink, Specialty Paper,

Storage Media

1% Rebate on

Ink, Specialty Paper,

Storage Media

HP Confidential


ad