Louisiana Asset Building Initiative
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Home Ownership !
- Money wages and salaries before any deductions.
- Self-employed or business income receipts.
- Government assistance and/or supplemental income are not allowable financial resources for the IDA savings accounts.
- Exceptions for special situation e.g. displaced homeowners, will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Excluding the value of the primary vehicle.
- Exception to the net worth limit (such as for persons receiving Federal natural disaster assistance, insurance payments, etc.) may be granted on a case by case basis.
Household Size of:
2006 2007 2008 2009
$26,400 $27,380 $28,000 $29,140
$33,200 $34,340 $35,200 $36,620
$40,000 $41,300 $42,400 $44,100
$46,800 $48,260 $49,600 $51,580
$53,600 $55,220 $56,800 $59,060
$60,400 $62,180 $64,000 $66,540
$66,800 $69,140 $71,200 $74,020
$6,800 $6,800 $7,200 $7,480
Agency - Mid City Redevelopment Alliance, Inc. Lender - L&S Inc. dba SB Hardie Financial Services Area Purchased- Baton Rouge, LA
Agency - LA DOTD (Federal Credit Union)Lender - LA DOTD (Federal Credit Union)Area Purchased- Baton Rouge, LA
Agency -Lutricia Cobb Real EstateLender - JP Morgan Chase BankArea Purchased- Lake Charles, LA
Agency - LADOTD Federal Credit UnionLender - The BankArea Purchased - Lake Charles , LA