IMEN381 Management Information Systems. C ustomer R elationship M anagement. of. 20090491 Hyungsoon , Park 20090507 Geunha , Oh 20090969 Yongjin , Park. Contents. About HyundaiCard SWOT Analysis of HyundaiCard Problems of HyundaiCard in past Using IS; CRM
20090491 Hyungsoon, Park
20090507 Geunha, Oh
20090969 Yongjin, Park
- Introduction & History
Hyundai Card is the credit card subsidiary of the
Hyundai Automotive Group.
- major business: card issuing and operating.
Hyundai Card is pursuing a global company status
through partnerships with the world leading financial
company GE Consumer Finance, and continues to grow
rapidly through supports from our customers by
obtaining several awards.
Eg] - 1st in NCSI
(National Customer Satisfaction Index)
- The most recommendable card company
(Net Promoter Score)
In the past several years, Hyundai Card adopted innovative credit card design such as mini-card, transparent card. It also achieved outstanding success with differentiated marketing strategy using VVIP card.
After 5 years since its establishment, the company
achieved a 7-fold growth in market share.
- 1 -
- Market Share & Net Profit
Market Share Trend
- 2 -
- SWOT Analysis
- 3 -
- Credit Card Weak Crisis, Following Company, Many competitors
Customer Relationship Management
- 4 -
- What is CRM?
- An integrated system and databases accomplishing a variety of customer-focused business processes that support the three phases of the relationship between a business and its customers.
Managingthe full range of the customer relationship involves two related objectives: one, to provide the organization and all of its customer-facing employees with a single, complete view of every customer at every touch point and across all channels; and, two, to provide the customer with a single, complete view of the company and its extended channels.
- 5 -
- CRM in HyundaiCard
Management systems to CRM
By target sement, HyundaiCard
segmented VVIP, also potential VVIP
‘CLM(Customer Lifecycle Management) office’
- One of CRM team. 60 employees manage the customers
analyzing the 7million members’(2009) data like buying
habits, card use, life style.
They provide special design
and marketing to VVIP, keep
relationship with VVIP
‘P&C(Program & Communication) team’
- One of CRM team. They strategize the customer manage-
ment and communicate with customers by analyzed data.
* Role: communication with customers.
By CRM, HyundaiCard
analyze What customers’
‘EEP(Early Management Program)’
- They recognize how customers use credit card, what they
need for 6 months after issuing credit card.
They provide great event
proper to customers
and develop fancy design
- 6 -
- 7 -
- Introduction of TPSand TPS in HyundaiCard
Transaction Processing System
TPS in HyundaiCard
- TPS is a type of information system.
TPSs collect, store, modify, and retrieve the
transactions of an organization.
Transaction is an event that generates or
modifies data that is eventually stored in an
-> It manages DATA
that must be left in a consistent state.
is the key of
At the time Hyundai Card planned to perform CRM,
TPS would not be providing all the DATA CRM needs
Then, HyundaiCard should innovate
- Value Chain focused on CRM
Marketing & Sales
- 9 -
- Poter’s 5 Competitive Forces Model
Threat of new entrants
Such as Shinhan card, Samsung card, KB card
Weak -> Strong
- 10 -
- Reengineering to Hyundai Card; Career Market
Employees who want to change department
By Career Market, employees registered their career, and they can change department
- 11 -
M I S
- 12 -