Monday (Read Ecc . 4 ) (1 ) What did the preacher (Solomon) observe regarding oppression? (1) ____________________________________________________ (2) What did this observation prompt this reader to do? (2-3) ______________________________________________________________________________
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
(1) What did the preacher (Solomon) observe regarding oppression? (1) ____________________________________________________
(2) What did this observation prompt this reader to do? (2-3)
(3) True/ False The Toil of skillful work prompted envy from one’s neighbour.
Tuesday Ecc 4
(1) What is better than both hands full, but with toil and grasping for wind? (verse 6).
(2) How Does the Preacher illustrate the value of Friendship? (Hint 4:9-12)
The Value of Friendship…Issomething that few people take time to really appreciate. When you need a friend, you realise just what kind of value friendship holds. A true friendship provides companionship, conversation, a helping hand when needed, laughter, loyalty and protection. We must take comfort in knowing that our Father, provides all this and more, expecting nothing in return than our love for Him and His word.
Saturday Ecc 6
(1) Why is it Vanity to love riches? (10)
(2). What is described as a “severe evil under the sun”? (13-17) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(3). Read Ecc. 6, What does the preacher see as a common affliction among men? (6:1-2) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Life is no more than a shadow. No matter what we achieve on this earth, we cannot take it with us when we die. At the Same time, the Christian may rejoice, for true wisdom is Christ. The soul that labours for the food of immorality is covered not in darkness but in light, and loves not a thousand years but forever.
Sunday Ecc 6
(1).How is a still born child better than one who suffers such as an affliction? (6:3-6)
(2) What is man unable (without help from God) to determine? (6:12) ______________________________________________________