DECD/IFS Center Research Summary February 2009. Objective. Introduce IFS to the unaware, establish credibility and authority across all audiences and build utilization of the IFS Center.
1. IFS Center Financial Services training delivered through the Community College System is far more advanced than most people realize. You owe it to yourself to investigate the possibilities.
2. “No matter what financial services training your company needs, the IFS Center can provide it. On-site, off-site, director through referral”
3. “The financial services world is changing fast. IFS Center is here to help you and your employees stay ahead of the curve”
4. IFS Center knows your business. Our instructors are from the industry and are dedicated to serving the industry.
A strong appeal of the program.
5. The IFS Center is a highly nimble organization. We fit our programs to your needs with an approach that’s both brisk and efficient.
1. IFS Center Financial Services training delivered through the Community College System is far more advanced than people realize. You owe it to yourself to investigate the possibilities.”
2. “The financial services industry in Connecticut is vast, offering a surprisingly wide range of career opportunities. IFS Center will show you where it’s a great fit for you.”
3. For every job lost in the financial services sector, new ones are formed. IFS Center is where your skills are matched with these new opportunities.
4. Employees trained/retrained by the IFS Center hit the ground running. No one is better prepared for today’s challenging environment.”
5. A career in any part of the financial services industry can be far more exciting and rewarding than people outside the industry assume.
Changes in Connecticut’s extensive insurance and banking industries offer new and rewarding employment opportunities. Training provided by the industry professionals of the IFS Center will give you the skills to grow and succeed in this dynamic environment.