www.env-ncp-together.eu. FP 7 – ENV – 2011 … and practical issues in proposal writing Viorel Vulturescu – ANCS Romania October 2010. Process of WP adoption (I). When ? From September of YEAR – 1 until approx. Mai of YEAR, for funds that will be spent in YEAR+1 How ?
FP 7 – ENV – 2011 … and practical issues in proposal writing
Viorel Vulturescu – ANCS Romania
From September of YEAR – 1 until approx. Mai of YEAR, for funds that will be spent in YEAR+1
EC + EU MS +Associated State’s contributions
1. EC services (mainly DG Research, but also in consultation with “research family DGs” - DG ENV, DG SANCO, DG TREN, DG INFSO, DG ENTR)
2. R&D communities (workshops, seminars, etc.)
3. EU member states, during PC meetings, based on consultation with national actors (academics, business, NGOs, etc.)
1. EU long term International Commitments
2. EU directives
3. Particular cooperation activities (e.g. Africa, Latin
end of previous call (Y-1)
final approval by M.S. project start
About 12 months
WP drafting interservice call evaluation, negotiation consultation
Year Y-1 Year Y Year Y+1
We are here for WP 2012
* These selections are under the solely responsibility of the author of these slides and do not involve any commitment or influence from any Russian organization
FP 7 is program (I)
FP 7 is program (II)
Step 1: Research topic published in the work program
Step 2: Which is MY Research Capacity ?
Step 3: Do I have support available (both scientific and non-scientific ?)
Work Programme – Environment
Guide for applicants (for the chosen
Rules of participation (eligibility, submission, etc.)
Financial rules (how money are to be spent)
ALWAYS offer what
Type of project:
What is looking for:
Project objectives has to be defined within the European political context!
On long term
.. To improve, to strengthen, to facilitate, etc.
On short term
... To test, to develop new knowledge, etc. ...
Involvement of external stakeholders
WHERE ARE YOU ??
…a fully integrated and balanced team
WP1 Management WP2 …………. WP3 ………….WP4 ………….WP5 Dissemination
End of project
WP leader: P4
- NCP 1st training held in Bucharest in March,
- 2nd Planned in January 2011
WP 5 – Surbhi Sharma (ITSMA - IN)
Format of the Proposal Pre-screening Tool
Pre-screening Proposal Tool - Advice
Pre-screening Proposal Tool – Model Answers
Pre-screening Proposal Tool – Examples
DO NOT HESITATE, PARTICIPATE!!!