A GOOD 12 LEAD ECG. K.PADMANABHAN MADRAS MEDICAL MISSION. www.anaesthesia.co.in email@example.com. WHAT IS ECG?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
MADRAS MEDICAL MISSION
eg, rate, rhythm, and conduction.
eg, heart block
eg, myocardial infarction
eg, administration of cardiac drugs.
(1) TO KEEP ALWAYS PAPER SPEED (25MM/SEC) FAST RATE; DOUBLE SPEED ( 50MM/SEC)
(2) TO KEEP ALWAYS STANDARDIZATION(10mm/mv)
TO AVOID OVER STANDADIZATION & UNDER STANDADIZATION
PURPOSE OF 5MM & 20MM STANDARDIZATION
(3) TO KEEP ALWAYS BATTERY CHARGING POSITION
TO AVOID AC INTERFERENCE
(4) TO KEEP ALWAYS BULB ELECTRODES CLEANLY
First gather all the necessary supplies including the
1. ECG Machine
2. Recording paper
4. ECG Jelly
5. Gauze pads.
Take them to the patient bedside.
4. Ask the patient to lie supine position
5.Arms and his legs are relax position
6.If he can`t tolerate to lying flat, raise the head of the bed to semi flower`s position.
7. Ensure privacy and expose the patient`s arms, legs and chest, draping him
(NO ONE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED WHEN FEMALE PATIENT ECG UNLESS PATIENT SERIOUS).
- OBSERVE THE QUALITY OF TRACING