Back to School Night. Ms. Lister Room 32 September 11, 2014. OUR WELCOME TABLE. PARENT SIGN-IN/E-MAILS dreambox LEARNING FLIER REMIND FLIER PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES SIGN-UP: APPOINTMENTS IN DECEMBER STUDENTS MAY ATTEND 20 MINUTES PER CONFERENCE DECEMBER 8 th -12 th
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
September 11, 2014
This year, every third through fifth grade student in the district will receive an iPad for his or her educational use during the school year. These devices will increase students’ engagement in the classroom with the integration of digital learning by our teachers. 1:1 Rollout
Student Benefits of the Santee School District 1:1 iPad Program Include:
· Providing instant access to up-to-date information and current events as well as digital books and multimedia resources
· Fostering critical thinking skills to do research that encourages proactive learning
· Strengthening communication skills and literacy
· Availability of multiple collaboration tools
· Individualizing learning for each student
· Preparing students for high school and college work
· Expanding students' working knowledge of effective methods to problem solve and complete tasks
All students will have access to a standard suite of apps that will be used in the classroom for their education.
7:45-8:00 Morning Journal
8:30-9:40 Social Studies/Science
11:00-11:58 Writer’s Workshop
1:15-1:55 Language Arts
8:30-9:30 Computer Lab
Educational standards describe what students should know and be able to do in each subject in each grade. In California, the State Board of Education decides on the standards for all students, from kindergarten through high school. The California Department of Education helps schools make sure that all students are meeting the standards.