Who owns our stuff?. “Everything in the heavens and earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as being in control of everything.” 1 Chronicles 29:11, LB. Exotic. Retirement. Liquid Investments. Cash Reserves. Financial Plan. Giving Plan. Budget. Estate Plan.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
“Everything in the heavens and earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom.
We adore you as being in control of everything.”
1 Chronicles 29:11, LB
Free Methodist Loan Fund
Funds Church Growth
1.35% – 3.25% APY
Interest Bearing Certificate
(Funds can be Wired Directly into Your Checking as Needed)
- Personal Trust Accounts
- IRAs – Traditional and Roth
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- 403(b) Plans (through John Hancock Funds)
- SEP and SIMPLE retirement plans
- Managed Accounts
Specific services include:
- Strategic financial planning
- The Free Methodist Loan Fund
- Non-directive estate and gift planning
- Wills and Revocable Living Trusts
- Powers of Attorney and Patient Advocate
- Diversified Christ-centered investment management through GuideStream Financial