1 / 6

Kayla Womack | Kayla Yvette Womack

Kayla Womack is an alumnus of Dalton State College, Dalton, Georgia and Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia from where she received her Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Management and Masters Degree in Accounting degree respectively.

Download Presentation

Kayla Womack | Kayla Yvette Womack

An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author. Content is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only. Download presentation by click this link. While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server. During download, if you can't get a presentation, the file might be deleted by the publisher.


Presentation Transcript

  1. Kayla Womack

  2. Kayla Womack is a senior accountant by profession who is an active member of The Boobie Bunch, a group of 4 women formed in 2008. She participates in the 3-day, 60-mile walk for Susan G. Komen every year and till now she has raised over $10K donations and the entire group has raised more that $50K to Help Find A Cure for Cancer. 75% of funds raised by the Komen 3-Day are donated to help national research and large public health outreach programs while the remaining 25% are used to provide financial help to local community and Affiliate support and outreach programs.

  3. Kayla Yvette Womack, an Accounts specialist based in Marietta, Georgia actively participates in the 3-day, 60-mile walk for Susan G. Komen every year. This walk is for a noble cause and it raises funds that are used to find a cure for breast cancer. Kayla is going to participate in this walk for the 5th time and by now, she has managed to raise over $10K for the cause.

  4. In September 2008, Kayla Womack joined Comcast, Atlanta, GA as a Staff Accountant where she was responsible for more than 50 monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and journal entries. Being a Staff Accountant, her role was to generate and review financial reports, ensure timely month-end close process for Southern Division Headquarters; meet daily deadlines successfully, Assist management in preparation of ad-hoc reports, annual budgets, related analysis; create Revenue and Expense Analysis for a cable area for each month-end; complete semi-annual copyright returns; involve in internal audit of local cable systems and perform all daily and monthly GL work in Oracle, Essbase/Hyperion and Citrix.

  5. In July 2009, Kayla Yvette Womack received a Masters Degree in Accounting from Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia. She joined the Air Serv Corporation, Atlanta, GA in September 2010 and served the organization as an Accounting Manager till April 2012. At present, she works as a Senior Accountant for Interstate National Dealer Services, Atlanta, GA.

  6. Thank You!

More Related