Wk 26 quiz/test review. 1. What Biome would this plant be able to handle?_______________. Desert Tropical rainforest Taiga Tundra. 2. Which of these organelles in a leaf is most likely to appear green under a microscope?. A. Chloroplast B. Mitochondria C. Ribosomes D. Lysosomes.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
5. The specialized leaf cells which close when there is limited available water are called
6. According to the diagram, plants seem to respond by producing flowersa. during short periods of darknessb. during long period of darknessc. light has no effect on flowering
7. Sometimes, tiny plastic particles can enter the ocean ecosystems due to negligent garbage disposal by humans.
8. Which of the following is a description of an environmental change
9. The functional xylem and phloem transport systems in an oak tree are located in the perimeter of the tree , just under the outer bark. Deeper wood in the center of the tree has the remains of nonfunctioning xylem and phloem which has become hardwood. Cutting a ring approximately 6 inches deep into the perimeter of the tree would have which effect listed below?