KAN-DIS The Final Reports 2012-2013. The Webinar will begin shortly. KAN-DIS The Final Report 2012-2013. Kansas State Department of Education Laura N. Jurgensen Teresa L. White. KAN-DIS Websites & Resources. KAN-DIS project web site www.ksde.org/kandis
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Kansas State Department of Education
Laura N. Jurgensen
Teresa L. White
Resources and Contact Information
Emergency Safety Intervention Reports
Sequence of Reports
Process to submit reports
Un-submit and Re-Set Reports
* Depending on the approval process established for your district these roles and access privileges may change.
2012-2013 EOYA Collection: End of Year Accountability
1. Submission Window: May 6, 2013 – June 14, 2013.
2. Purpose: This record type collects demographic, program participation, and attendance data for use in AYP determinations and other end of year federal reporting.
3. Records for all students (both active and inactive) who attended at any time during the year should be submitted, and data should be current as of the student’s last day of membership for the school year.
4. Focus is on membership, attendance, and truancy information.
5. For information on the required and optional fields for EOYA, please refer to the KIDS 2012-2013 Submission Details: EOYA document.
Restraintcan be chemical, mechanical, or physical.
Seclusion is not a place, it is a process.
Seclusion is identified by meeting three criteria:
The student is…
(1) Placed in an enclosed area by school personnel.
(2) Purposefully isolated from adults and peers.
(3) Prevented from leaving, or reasonably believes that the student will be prevented from leaving, the enclosed area.
June 15, 2013
Remaining ESI reporting dates for 2012–13:
4th Quarter Entry Dates: April 1–June 30, 2013
4th Quarter Submission Window: May 15–June 30, 2013
IT Help Desk - (785) 296-7935