Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author. While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Last clicker quiz! Have a piece of paper out also in case the technology goes wonky.
Is it summer yet? • Almost!
1. Is a seed alive? • Yes, it contains living tissue that has a metabolism. • No, it contains molecules that create living tissue when it germinates. 30 Countdown
2. In the plant life cycle, gametophytes produce: • Spores • Gametes • Seeds • Ovules 30 Countdown
3. The female structures of a flower are the: • Petals • Sepals • Stamens • Pistils/Carpels 30 Countdown
4. Fruits arise directly from: • Ovaries • Ovules • Anthers • Petals 30 Countdown
5. This flower is most likely pollinated by: • Hummingbirds • Moths • Bees • Butterflies 30 Countdown
6. This fruit is most likely distributed by: • Animals • Water • Wind • Explosive fruits 30 Countdown
7. When oat shoots bend toward light, it is called: • Thigmotropism • Geotropism • Phototropism • Nastic movement 30 Countdown
8. The hormone that caused Darwin’s oat shoots to bend toward the light is: • Auxin • Gibberellin • Cytokinin • Ethylene gas 30 Countdown