Sacagawea’s Journey. Word Knowledge. Line 1: explore explorers exploring exploration Line 2: curtain campfire crime contact command Line 3: afternoon homecoming hailstones rainstorm Line 4: plain plane waist waste herd
Supplies such as food, water, and medicine
When someone on a journey is going ahead to look for information
(N) A Scout
(V) To Scout
They traveled upstream.
2. He used the stars to chart.
3. She was returning to her homeland where she had been taken from as a child.
4. She checked to see what tribe they belonged to.
5. The river branched off in many directions and they didn’t know which one to take.
6. She knew the land and how to find food.
7. They had too much to carry.
8. They gave her mineral water.
9. A Hidatsa warrior took her.
10. They call it “Shining Mountains.”