Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
CitiBankLeadership CouncilJanuary 12, 1999“Using Aid (and the Aid Office) to Secure (and Retain) Enrollment”Dr. Keith JepsenNYU Director, Financial Aid(www.nyu.edu/financial.aid)Adjunct Assoc. Professor of Higher EducationGraduate School of Educationcourse: “Financing Higher Education”(www.nyu.edu/classes/jepsen)
• Very targeted matrix approach to packing.
• Much gapping --- (for lower-ranked students).
• Use private loans extensively ---including international.
• Student Services Center.
• “Customer Services” matters; CSRs seeing students, not paper.
• No forms
--- FAFSA on the Web
--- imaging coming
• 1 % verification
--- don’t hassle customer
--- people tell the truth
• More “distance learning” coming (“NYU On-line, Inc.”).
• “Point-and-click” customers (and staff)
--- OFA web site (www.nyu.edu/financial.aid)
--- Private OFA site (PPDs) (confidential!!)
• “Intervention” Scholarships