Diagnostic Techniques. LAT Chapter 10. LAT Presentations Study Tips. If viewing this in PowerPoint, use the icon to run the show. Mac users go to “Slide Show > View Show” in menu bar Click on the Audio icon: when it appears on the left of the slide to hear the narration.
LAT Chapter 10
1.Packed Cell Volume (PCV) = hematocrit, is a measure of the % of cells vs. liquid in the sample.
2. Differential Leukocyte Count is a count of different types of leukocytes in a drop of whole blood.
3. Total Red and White Cell Counts
University of Illinois Department of Entomology: http://www.life.uiuc.edu/entomology
In The Uterus of Mature Adult
Found in infested rodent feed bags
Isolated from Non-Human Primate
1. McCurnin, D.M. Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians. W.B. Sanders, Philadelphia, PA, 1994.
2. Pratt, P.W. Laboratory Procedures for Veterinary Technicians. Mosby, St. Louis, MO, 1996.
3. Sharp, P.E. and La Regina, M.C. The Laboratory Rat. CRC Press, New York, NY, 1998.