Parents attitudes towards disparity. Comenius Luolavuori School 2013. About the enquiry. We made an enquiry form to parents and underlayed it in parents evening The questions were about childrens wellfare and parents attitudes towards disparity
Luolavuori School 2013
* 84% experience as an asset * 86% as an asset
- Understanding - understanding and tolerating - respecting - respecting
- Takingcare of everyone - Takingcare of everyone
* 16% as an challenge * 14% as an challenge - increasesbulling - negativeinfluence on workingatmosphere
* 84% experiencesareneutral and * Parents and studentsaremainly
- somedon´tunderstandothersdisparity and are a bitafraid of
openess of olderstudents
* 10% experiences
- fear a bit special studentseatinghabits
- special studentshavemorepriviledges
- special studentsarebullied
” My childlikesthatchildrenaredifferent. He thinkstheyarehappy and he feelshimselfimportant and neededwhen he has an opportunity to help them.”
* 98% givesposittive feedback * 1-2% feelsthat the atmosphere
couldbe abit better
Atmosphere is - open
- warm, equal and supportive
- nice and relaxing
- peacefull and safe
- allhave the samegoal
Parentsareverysatisfied with the general atmosphere at the school-childis happy and feelssecure.
None of the responceswerenegativeoraffensive.
Satisfaction is on solidbase.