Game Review: Final Fantasy III CIS 587 John P. Mysliwiec Final Fantasy III Basic Information Game: Final Fantasy III (U.S. Super Nintendo Release 1994) Alternate Title: Final Fantasy VI (Japan Super Falcom Release 1994) Included In: Final Fantasy Anthology (Playstation 1999)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
John P. Mysliwiec
Game: Final Fantasy III (U.S. Super Nintendo Release 1994)
Company & Author: Squaresoft
Type of Game: Role playing
Price: Final Fantasy III $30.95 used (www.amazon.com), between $50 and $80 (in 1994), Final Fantasy Anthology $39.99 used (www.amazon.com) $58.99 new.
Player’s Role / Game Play
- Similar to the previous version of Final Fantasy for the Super Nintendo System.
- Each player has different options depending on skill set.
Scoring: the acquisition of gold, experience, armor, etc.
Sound And Music
Special Features: Each player has their own particular special skill.
Manual: Includes basic information, storyline, controller function, etc.
- fun game playing and not boring at all.
- requirement of patience and the possibility of being stuck.
- it takes time to learn skills and attain items.
- better than most of the role playing games out there for people who only own one type of console
Go out and get the game!!!
(or at least get a friend to lend it to you)