23. What object triggers Willy’s anger because it reminds him of his affair?
25. How much “real time” does Death of a Salesman take place in, from the beginning of Act I to the end of Act II?
43. “Lost! Ah lost! At last it’s blazing clear. Light of my days, go dark.”
46. “Let us then defend authority and not be ousted by a girl. If yield we must, then let it be to men, And never have it said we were worsted by a woman.”
48. “I’m gonna show you and everybody else that Willy Loman did not die in vain.”