Scavenger Hunt!. Look in the Syllabus for EDU 314. What to find?. 1. The ways to contact the instructor. 2. The web address of the course website!!!. 3. Which page should be the most frequently hunted ;-). 4. The final product of the course?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Look in the Syllabus for EDU 314
1. The ways to contact the instructor.
2. The web address of the course website!!!
3. Which page should be the most frequently hunted ;-)
4. The final product of the course?
5. Where to find the basic requirements for your ePortfolio?
6. The six expectations of the course and what each means.
What if you miss a class?
8. The total amount of projects in this course.
9. The software we will use to make each of the projects. (Long one!)
10. The time when the class has “Eyes on screen, hands off mouse.”
11. Are there bonus points? How to get them?
12. The policies for due dates.
13. What is an annotation? What are the policies?
14. The meaning of “professional disposition” in this course (Fear caused by length= *****).
15. The amount of points you will lose for being absent, arriving late or leaving early.
16. The components required in your final ePortfolio (Even more unimaginably long).
The levels of fear:
[*]: A little scary.
[**]: Quite scary.
[***]: Very scary.
[****]: Causes crippling fear.
[*****]: Somehow, “Crippling fear” just doesn’t cut it…