No Wasted Time:. PBIS Meetings That Work. Our School . Durham Elementary School Tigard, Oregon 550 students in grades K-5 23 classrooms 44% free/reduced Targeted Assistance Title I 60% White, 30% Latino, 10% other groups of color 20% ELL. Our Behavior Support System.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
PBIS Meetings That Work
- Winnie the Pooh
1. Evaluate School-Wide Effectiveness
2. Evaluate Grade-Level Effectiveness
3. Make Instructional Decisions About Individual Children
1. Make it easy for classroom teachers to participate
2. Stick to the agenda
3. Present data in visual forms
4. Include all children
5. Make commitments to problem solve at a later date
6. Take minutes
“When you get right down to the root of the meaning of the word “succeed”, you find that it simply means to follow through.”
- F.N. Nichol
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”