IN- SERVICE TEACHER TRAINING CENTER. CPR de Tomelloso. SPAIN. CONTEXT. POPULATION IN THE AREA. INHABITANTS. CONTEXT. SCHOOLS. OBJECTIVES. 1.- To make a Plan integrating priorities of the Education Council and needs of the teachers.
CPR de Tomelloso
POPULATION IN THE AREA
1.-To make a Plan integrating priorities of the Education Council and needs of the teachers.
2. To facilitate teachers to take part in the process of design and programming activities
3. To develop a model of training through medium, long term and permanent processes.
4. To become a center of resources for teachers and schools, with a plan to bring up to date and renovate them and improving better comunication with teachers and schools
5. To reinforce the role of the center as a center for innovation, making easy the meeting, divulgation of ideas, projects and experiencies in the educative community.
6. To colaborate with schools to check and revise their Educative and Curricular Projects..
7. To help schools to plan and develop their own processes for internal evaluation.
.8. To provide training for teaching in the different subjects: contents, evaluation, methodology, teaching-learning processes, making curricular materials, etc.
9. To promote investigation-action activities in schools and groups of teachers.
10. To promote using of ICT as a didactic resource curricularly integrated, as well as the use of this resource by students.
11. To colaborate with other services and institutions working in education.
12. To reinforce european dimension of the Center taking part in european projects and helping schools to do the same.
13. To set up a colaborative net working with teachers and other training centers for teachers
14. To reinforce potentiality of the pedagogical team with plans for coordinating and internal training.
LIBRARY AND RESOURCES
Mª JOSÉ PECO RUIZ
DAVID NEGRO MORAL
CARLOS UTIEL PLAZA
SECONDARY EDUCATION: SOCIAL AND LINGUISTIC AMBIT
Mª MONTSERRAT LLANEZA ALONSO
SECONDARY EDUCATION: SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGICAL AMBIT
JULIO OLMEDO ÁLVAREZ
JOSÉ RAMÓN RODRIGO VILLENA
JOSÉ LUIS OLIVARES MARTÍN -SERRANO
LUIS MIGUEL MIÑARRO
PEDAGOGICAL TEAM AND OTHER SERVICES
3 REPRESENTATIVES OF TEACHERS
1 REPRESENTATIVE OF EDUCATIVE ADMINISTRATION
SCHOOL YEAR 2004/2005