VOLUNTEER TRAINING. For Room Hosts. You are our:. Room Hosts serve:. Speakers Attendees Conference Office. BE ON TIME. Check in at the registration desk no less than 15 minutes before your session. Be in your session room at least 10 minutes before the presentation.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
For Room Hosts
Check in at the registration desk no less than 15 minutes before your session.
Be in your session room at least 10 minutes before the presentation.
Room host box with:
1) Check the room set-up.
2) Find light switches in room.
3) If panel, place panel signs on head table.
4) Take care of any special needs: wheelchair access, hearing impaired attendee seating.
1) Welcome and introduce yourself to the presenter(s).
2) Find out how you can help, is there anything they need?
3) If a PowerPoint or DVD is to be shown, ask if the lights should be dimmed.
4) Ask if they would like you to notify them when there time is running out.
r Start speakerON TIME.
r Fill out room host envelope.
Most common conference complaint? Room temperature!
Hot or Not? What to do.
WHERE ARE THE RESTROOMS?
TAKE A MOMENT TO LOCATE THE RESTROOM
CLOSEST TO YOUR SESSION
Our best tip:
Read the Program!
If you have a difficult attendee, please don’t put yourself in an uncomfortable situation.
Please contact registration or send them to us. Your best weapon is a smile!