Sarah Chanski’s To Do List. Log Report June 25, 2014. It makes you worry about your mental stability. Hold on, I can’t do this and talk at the same time. Oh, I know I’m going crazy, I just don’t want everyone else to know. 1. Ask my doctor for a Xanax prescription.
June 25, 2014
Once again, My inner nerd has found a home. Who else appreciates puns as much as a room full of English teachers?4. Wash my mug.
5. Break out of my goody-two-shoes comfort zone and lie on the couches on the second floor.6. Similarly, send an email to Susan without capitalization or punctuation.
8. Get a cell phone ring with more personality.9. Also, get my own matchbox car.
10. Get my HVAC certification so I can fix The Noise. I just can’t fix it YET.
11. Work on developing an accent. I’ve always thought my accent was fixed and inflexible, but now I know that I don’t have a cool accent…yet.
Most people don’t walk into a bookstore and look for their favorite book of five-paragraph essays.
Only because I never knew that was an option!
13. Read 15 professional texts on teaching reading, reading workshops, writing, writing workshops, revision, using technology, and grammar.
14. Next reading group time, find a small, dark corner so as not to be distracted by views of the river while reading Susan’s intellectual crush.
15. Compose this list into a song and then force Kari and Susan to sing it in a round.16. Research what a stomach that has clearly just given birth looks like.
This is not a pub crawl! (yes it is)18. Practice riding a bike and drinking at the same time.