The Secrets of power Negotiating. Presentation by: Hala El zahed Rana mohamed. The main questions. 1-Verify a win-win approach as opposed to a zero-sum game. Give examples. 2. What is meant by the art of concessions? Give an example.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Hala El zahed
( both partners walk away from the table & they truly won).
* Because if he new your rules then he will automatically predict your next step or move.
It raises the
of what you
If you make
You will seem
& you are really
* the most you can ask for but still it appears credible.
* I could have done better,
* Something must be wrong.
(( I understand exactly how you feel about that. Many other people have felt the same way. But you know what we have always found? When we took a closer look, we found……..”
(5) Don’t worry about price:
Does what I pay for is something really matter?
* take your time in thinking,
* make the other person make or do some concessions.
(7) Don’t split the difference:
don’t offer to split the difference that is keeping you & the other person , let him suggest that, as he will feel as if he won.
What you shall do ?
* when you make a concession , you must ask for a reciporocal one right away, because two hours later , what you have done will count for little or nothing.
What you shall not do ever?
* don’t be patternalized in your type of concession, as this will lead the other easily expect your next concession.
* never make the final concession as a big one, because this will makes you accept the consequent smaller concessions ,if not you will seem difficult & can create hostility.
- I can do it
- I am not leaving until getting it
- I am going to fight for the best pay & benefits.