Community Manager – SB Rating. Fleet Convert In. - Current EPA graph includes student authorizations minus student inventory - Current SB rating Manning at 91.4% Advancement opportunity historically above ALNAV All Zones A, B and C, SWCCs are SRB eligible.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Fleet Convert In
- Current EPA graph includes student authorizations minus student inventory
- Current SB rating Manning at 91.4%
- No early separation opportunity for SB(5352 ) rated sailors
- Fleet Convert in opportunity for E5 and below sailors in year groups FY 2009 and 2010 only.
- Must meet the program and rating criteria as set forth in MILPERSMAN 1220-400.
- All in-service candidates must apply for a conversion quota to SBvia Career Waypoint prior to package submission.
- Closed to women.
- OBLISERV for fleet candidates is 48 months upon completion of “A” School
- See www.sealswcc.com for more information