THE ATTRIBUTES OF GOD. Questions that cannot be ADEQUATELY answered without this lesson: Who caused God to be there? How old is God ? Where is God? When did He start to be there? What is God really like? This lesson briefly answers such QUESTIONS . What is an attribute?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Questions that cannot be ADEQUATELY answered without this lesson:
Who caused God to be there?
How old is God ?
Where is God?
When did He start to be there?
What is God really like?
This lesson briefly answers such QUESTIONS.
An attribute is a quality by which something is. e.g. , Darkness is an attribute of NIGHT.
WHAT ARE THE (10) ATTRIBUTES OF GOD?
1. DIVINITY ( not made of chemicals, material, or flesh. He is a Spirit Being).
John 4: 24, 1:18
2. ETERNITY ( He has no beginning & His existence never ends)
Psalm 90:2, Revelation 1:8
3. IMMUTABILITY (He is unchanging in his nature of being. Totally reliable & trustworthy)
Malachi 3:6, Numbers 23:19
4. JUST ( acts without favoritism)
Psalm 18:30, Deuteronomy 32:4
5. OMNIPOTENCE ( all-powerful. Nothing in the universe is NOT within His reach. The word IMPOSSIBLE does not exist in His vocabulary)
Jeremiah 32:17, 27, Revelation 19:6
6. SOVEREIGNITY ( Nothing can thwart his purposes. He is ABOVE all things)
7. OMNIPRESENCE ( God is in ALL places at the same time. He is everywhere present)
Jeremiah 23:23-24, Psalm 139:7-13
8. HOLINESS ( He is a BEING separated from ALL moral defilement and is hostile to evil)
Isaiah 6:3, Leviticus 19:2, Matt. 5:48
9. OMNISCIENCE ( He has unlimited knowledge) Psalm 139: 1-4, 1 John 3:20
10. TRANSCENDENCY ( He is exceedingly far above ALL creation. God is GREATER than the universe and is INDEPENDENT of it) Jeremiah 32:27
(1) God is a self-existing, uncaused, invisible, holy and omnipresent DIVINE BEING!
(2) Do you think you can SIN and HIDE from such a Supernatural Being ??