牛津版 八年级 (8A) Unit 4. Unit 4. Vocabulary. 江苏 徐建国. Can you remember their names correctly?. Do you remember these pets?. cat. goldfish. wolf. bird. tortoise. parrot. pig. rabbit. Do you remember these wild animals?. monkey. polar bear. giraffe. elephant. giant panda.
We are beautiful black and white animals. We look like bears. We live only in China. Our favourite food is bamboo shoots and leaves. our greatest hope is to take a colour photo. Who are we?
black polar bear
bamboo shoots and leaves
1. There are many w__ animals in the forest.
2. T____ have yellow fur with black strips.
3. How do we p _____ ourselves?
4. Be careful! This snake is p_______ . It can kill you.
5. W____ are large wild animals of the dog family, live and hunt in groups.
6. Tigers are very dangerous. If they are very hungry, they will a_____ men.
7. His death (死亡) was a great l___ to his friends.
8. I’ll c______ my study for one more year.
10. The ______ (海豚) show attract many visitors.
11. Animals in the _______ (保护区) are enjoying themselves.
12. “Don’t _____(踩) on the grass in the park,” the teacher said to the boy.
13. The young man met two ______ (狼), but he didn’t feel afraid at all.
14. Lu Xun is a great Chinese _____ (作家).
15. ______ (金色的) eagles have hooked beaks.
16. We must do something to ______ (防止) the weather from getting hotter and hotter.
1. Don’t forget ______ (buy) three tickets for me.
2. The boy went to school without ______ (have) breakfast.
3. The places of _______ in the World Park are very _________. I am very _________ (interest) in them.
4. Last week Mr. Wu wrote an ________ to Linda, and ______ her to visit Beijing with her students. (invite)
5. Linda dances ______ than I, but Kitty dances ____ of us three. (good)
6. Last Monday Ann ____ (fall) down her bike and ____ (hurt) her leg.
7. My mother has to ____ (stay) in hospital for two weeks.
8. The number of students of my school __ (be) over 1000.
9. Thank you for ______ (tell) us your school.
10. My ____ (idea) school starts at
9a. m. and finishes at 4p.m.
11. We don’t have enough time for after- school ________ (activity).
12. May is a ____ (truly) friend.
13. Summer _____ (come) after spring.
14. She ________ (leave) for Beijing tomorrow.
15. We won’t go to the park if it _____ (rain) tomorrow .
1. Elephants ________(help) the farmers if they train them.
2. Hurry up, or you ________ (miss) the early bus.
3. When the traffic _____ (stop ), you can cross the road safely.
4. The boys are busy ______ (get )ready for the coming exam.
5. Please give me a call after your brother _______(arrive) in Shanghai.
6. If he ___________ (not come )here tomorrow, I _______(visit ) the center with you .
7. Would you please _____ (close ) the window before you ______ (leave )the classroom.
9. The girls usually ____(help) their parents ___ (do )housework if they ____ (have )time.
10. If you _____(work )hard, you _________(pass )the exam easily.
11. If the weather __ (be ) pleasant, we ______ (go ) on foot.
12. At the very _________ (begin), she didn’t know this city.
13. She began _______ (learn) English two years ago.
14. The teacher often encourages us _______ (read) English every morning.